CAS Recruitment is a specialist aviation resource partner that works in partnership with some of the most respected prestigious aviation companies across the globe. We were founded by experienced aviation personnel and all our recruiters are aviation professionals that understand aviation and speak your language.
We are excited to be recruiting an A3 certifying engineer for our world renowned rotary client in Aberdeenshire. You could become a vital part of a small competent team carrying out both line and base maintenance activities to support our clients safe and efficient operation.
You will have an excellent work life balance operating a two weeks on two weeks off rotation while protected by stringent SMS policy ensuring minimum rest periods.
Ok so now we know a little about the role. What are the min requirements?
EASA / CAA part 66 A3 License.
Experience with Line or Base maintenance operations
Icing on the cake would be the above and the following;
Line & base maintenance experience
Eurocopter 175 experience
Let's have a look at the requirements in a little more depth, before we get to the Benefits / Remuneration Package etc.
LIne Maintenance requirements
- Carrying out Line Maintenance IAW with maintenance manuals while remaining compliant with regulation and SOP procedures.
- Ensure that all these line maintenance tasks carried out to helicopters meet the standard of the BCAA/EASA and M.O.E. instructions;
- Ensure that all maintenance is completed within the appropriate time scales to ensure provision of a serviceable aircraft to meet the operational needs;
- Assist the B1.3 licensed engineers in trouble shooting;
- Assist the B1.3 licensed engineers in correct handling of maintenance tasks.
- Ensure that the necessary maintenance material & spare parts are present on site at the planned moment
- Report daily to the Supervising engineer on completion of tasks.
- Refuelling, towing, baggage loading and other line activities as required.
- Comply with the requirements as described in the regulations;
- Ensure that all maintenance tasks carried out to helicopters meet the standard of the BCAA/EASA and M.O.E. instructions;
- Ensure that all maintenance is completed within the appropriate time scales to ensure provision of serviceable aircraft to meet the operational need;
- Coordinate with our supply chain, Store & MCC to ensure that the necessary maintenance material & spare parts are present on site at the planned moment.
Ok, so now we will get onto the excellent benefits package which includes the following;
2 Weeks on 2 Weeks off
Remuneration £36-£45,000 DOE
Private healthcare Insurance
This is a rare opportunity, Don’t miss it!
***You must have the legal right to live and work in the EU & fulfil the minimum entry requirements to apply for this position ***
By sending us your CV you are explicitly consenting to our processing of your personal data on a computer database for the purpose of evaluating your application for employment. This processing will be carried out in accordance with General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) 2016. By applying for this role you hereby consent to us to finding you work on your behalf. If you do not wish your CV to be sent to our client then you must clearly state this to us.
CAS Recruitment act as both an employment agency for all permanent positions and as an employment business for temporary contract positions.