CAS Recruitment is a specialist aviation resource partner that works in partnership with some of the most respected prestigious aviation companies across the globe. We were founded by experienced aviation personnel and all our recruiters are aviation professionals that understand aviation and speak your language.
We are excited to be recruiting Eurocopter 365 (N2) Pilot to join our small team of professionals at our clients base in Cornwall. This is a fixed term employment position until March 2021.
The successful candidate will be an experienced pilot with a military maritime background operating on our naval support contract, reporting to the Managing Pilot.
Roles within the operation involve passenger transfer to ships within the English Channel but can be located elsewhere. Flights are also undertaken on other roles including training support. Deck operations to ships are a core requirement in this challenging environment.
Ok so now we know a little about the role. What are the min requirements?
- Must have Military Maritime background, operating to military flight decks.
- Must be able to obtain a minimum SC level clearance for acceptance onto the programme by British Military.
- EASA CPL(H) and Instrument Rating (H)
- Have passed an initial medical or assessment and is found fit to discharge the duties outlined above.
Icing on the cake would be the above and the following;
- Experience in similar role.
Let's have a look at the requirements in a little more depth, before we get to the Benefits / Remuneration Package etc.
- Maintenance of training currencies and qualifications
- Carrying out flights safely in accordance with the Company Operations Manual
- Ensuring complaince with the Fatigue Risk Management System.
- Liaising with the crew throughout flight to ensure the service provided meets the demanding standards required
- Ensuring passsengers are adequately briefed before flight
- Maintaining the highest safety standards
- Providing guidance to crews when conducting under-slung load and Hoist operations
Ok, so now we will get onto the excellent benefits package which includes the following;
- Loss of licence insurance.
- Death in Service 2.5 x salary
- Private Medical cover
- 33 Days holiday which includes statutory bank holidays.
- Auto enrolment pension.
- Salary Range: £59,000 - 70,000pa
This is a rare opportunity, Don’t miss it!
***You must have the legal right to live and work in the EU & fulfil the minimum entry requirements to apply for this position ***
By sending us your CV you are explicitly consenting to our processing of your personal data on a computer database for the purpose of evaluating your application for employment. This processing will be carried out in accordance with General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) 2016. By applying for this role you hereby consent to us to finding you work on your behalf. If you do not wish your CV to be sent to our client then you must clearly state this to us.
CAS Recruitment act as both an employment agency for all permanent positions and as an employment business for temporary contract positions.