CAS Recruitment is a specialist aviation resource partner that works in partnership with some of the most respected prestigious aviation companies across the globe. We were founded by experienced aviation personnel and all our recruiters are aviation professionals that understand aviation and speak your language.
We are excited to be recruiting for a Chief Pilot for a permanent position with one of our prestigious rotary client. This represents an excellent opportunity for a Chief Pilot to join a reputable organisation and oversee oversee the MoD and SAR operations.
There is a genuine opportunity for an experienced pilot to help shape and deliver this exciting program with the operations director. This is not just a desk job, you will regularly carry out line flying duties as and when required. This role as with all chief pilot roles will require a certain amount of flexibility and travel to other bases, sim checks etc.
Normally a weekday working routine but there will be occasional requirements to work weekends when necessary, but all work will be in compliance with the Company’s Flight Time Limitations Scheme
Ok so now we know a little about the role. What are the min requirements?
- EASA ATPL (H) with an IR
- TT 2500hrs (Rotary TT)
- Command Experience
Icing on the cake would be the above and the following;
- TR & Current on the AW139 (Type rating will be provided for the right candidate)
- Management Experience in a similar capacity.
- Military Flying Experience
- SAR Experience.
Let's have a look at the requirements in a little more depth, before we get to the Benefits / Remuneration Package etc.
- The oversight, including initial set-up, of all MOD or SAR operations as required
- Assisting with operational input to commercial proposals as required
- The safe and efficient operation of all operation/base aircraft
- The provision of flight crew resources to meet commercial objectives
- The maintenance of technical discipline of flight crew and operations staff
- Maintenance of good customer relations
- Assessing, monitoring and controlling the operational standards of base flight operations
- Proposing amendments to the Company Operations Manual
- The provision to Director of Operations of operational, administrative and budget data for base operations as required
- Ensuring that, suitably qualified and briefed Managing Pilots are appointed to undertake the day-to-day management of the base
- Be available to deputise for the Director of Operations during periods of absence, sickness or out-of-hours availability;
Ok, so now we will get onto the excellent benefits package which includes the following;
- Loss of licence insurance.
- Death in Service 2.5 x salary
- Private Medical cover
- 33 Days holiday which includes statutory bank holidays.
- Auto enrolment pension.
- Salary Range: £72,300 - 83,500.00pa
This is a rare opportunity, Don’t miss it!
***You must have the legal right to live and work in the EU & fulfil the minimum entry requirements to apply for this position ***
By sending us your CV you are explicitly consenting to our processing of your personal data on a computer database for the purpose of evaluating your application for employment. This processing will be carried out in accordance with General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) 2016. By applying for this role you hereby consent to us to finding you work on your behalf. If you do not wish your CV to be sent to our client then you must clearly state this to us.
CAS Recruitment act as both an employment agency for all permanent positions and as an employment business for temporary contract positions.