CAS Recruitment is a specialist aviation resource partner that works in partnership with some of the most respected prestigious aviation companies across the globe. We were founded by experienced aviation personnel and all our recruiters are aviation professionals that understand aviation and speak your language.
We are excited to be recruiting for a Training Captain for a permanent position with one of our prestigious rotary clients. This represents an excellent opportunity for a AW189 TRI / TRI Captain to join a reputable organisation and help shape this vital function.
The position of AW189 Training Captain reports to the Head of Training and is based primarily at Newquay Airport however, regular visits to the AW 189 SAR operation in the Falklands will be required. The primary function is to provide the management team with the specialist operating, training and standardisation advice. Achieving and maintaining a valid AW189 SAR line check is an essential requirement. You would also provide instruction and examining on the AW189 in both the aircraft and the simulator.
Normally a weekday working routine but there will be occasional requirements to work weekends when necessary, but all work will be in compliance with the Company’s Flight Time Limitations Scheme
Ok so now we know a little about the role. What are the min requirements?
- EASA ATPL (H) with an IR
- TT 2500hrs (Rotary TT)
- 500hrs on medium / heavy types
- SAR Experience
- Command Experience
Icing on the cake would be the above and the following;
- TR & Current on the AW189 (Type rating will be provided for the right candidate)
- Management Experience in a similar capacity.
- Military Flying Experience
- SAR Experience.
Let's have a look at the requirements in a little more depth, before we get to the Benefits / Remuneration Package etc.
- Conducting Type Rating training
- Assisting of planning and supervision of all type related training including initial qualification
- Line and role training and ground related training The provision of flight crew resources to meet commercial objectives
- Propose amendments to policies and procedures to reflect changes in legislation or changes to aircraft operation
- Propose improvements to safety in training
*Detailed duties are contained within the company Operations Manual
Ok, so now we will get onto the excellent benefits package which includes the following;
- Loss of licence insurance.
- Death in Service 2.5 x salary
- Private Medical cover
- 33 Days holiday which includes statutory bank holidays.
- Auto enrolment pension.
- Salary Range: £66,300 - 77,500.00pa
This is a rare opportunity, Don’t miss it!
***You must have the legal right to live and work in the EU & fulfil the minimum entry requirements to apply for this position ***
By sending us your CV you are explicitly consenting to our processing of your personal data on a computer database for the purpose of evaluating your application for employment. This processing will be carried out in accordance with General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) 2016. By applying for this role you hereby consent to us to finding you work on your behalf. If you do not wish your CV to be sent to our client then you must clearly state this to us.
CAS Recruitment act as both an employment agency for all permanent positions and as an employment business for temporary contract positions.